2022 MN PCO Conference
Registration is now available for the 2022 MN Structural Pest Management Conference!
General Session Categories SPCA (Journeyman & Master), M, and S:
You only need to complete one of these options to recertify in these categories:
- Option 1: In person, Monday, March 7, 2022, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., at Minneapolis Convention Center
- Option 2: On-line, at your own pace, from March 14 through April 30, 2022
2022 Special Sessions
All sessions are on-line, at your own pace starting March 14 through April 30, 2022.
New Special Sessions for 2022:
- Category N: Fumigation
- Category L: Mosquito and biting fly
Last year’s self-paced online Special Sessions are offered again in 2022:
- Category P: Vertebrate pests
- Category J: Natural areas, forestry & rights-of-way
- Category E: Turf & ornamentals ($90 per person additional)
You must complete a 2022 General Session, in person or on-line, to receive credit for any additional special sessions.
- Conference registration fee is $214.00 per person (In person or on-line)
- Before you register, please check with your employer to make sure you they will not be registering for you
- If you are registering a large number of employees (over 20), you may request a spreadsheet template for registration (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Registration and payment are due Friday, February 18